Welcome to Dvara Research's knowledge repository - our writings on foundational thinking in the domains of financial inclusion and social protection
Latest from Dvara Research
Your Reference Library
How To Create Your Library
How to save an article, author, or policy initiative of your choice:
- You’ll find this icon in the top right corner of every article, author page, and policy initiative.
- Simply click on the icon and that page will be saved in your reference library.
How to save text/quote:
- Drag and select any sentence or part of the article you want to save.
- A floating menu with a bookmark icon will be displayed next to the selected text.
- Click on this icon to save the text in your reference library.
Here is how you can access your saved reading material:
- Click on the ‘Your Reference Library’ button in the top-right corner of the page, in the navigation bar.
- Everything you have saved will be listed here categorically.
- To remove a saved reference, click on present next to every item on your list.
Researcher In Focus
Senior Research Associate
About Dvara Research
Dvara Research is an independent, non-partisan, not-for-profit policy research institution based in India. Its mission is to ensure that every low-income household and every small enterprise has complete access to suitable financial services and social security through a range of channels that enable them to use these services securely and confidently.
Since 2008, Dvara Research has deeply analysed, and carefully written about, financial inclusion and social protection in India from policy, regulatory, and practitioner perspectives that are anchored to its mission.
Its work has gained the admiration and respect of policymakers and regulators, and since its inception, Dvara Research has been a research-partner of choice for such key policy-making bodies as the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority etc.